Saturday, July 11, 2020

crochet heart ring


Here it is !!! A cute ❤ heart ring 💍 I absolutely love how this came out! How about you ? Do me a favor and subscribe to my YouTube channel Malinda's Designs !

Materials needed for this project
Hook 3mm
Cotton yarn of any kind
I used wish cotton yarn in
Pale yellow and peach
Scissors
Yarn needle
Measuring tape

Abbreviations
Sc. Single crochet
Hdc. Half double crochet
Tr. Triple crochet
Slst. Slip stitch
Rd. Round
St. Stitch



I used peach 
Ch 15
Adjust the amount of chains to the exact measurements taken
Rd. 1.  In 2nd st *sc ,  tr. ,  hdc , *  repeat *to* last st should be hdc if you did ch15 slst weave in ends


Now take pale yellow
Ch5
In 2nd ch. Slst ,  5hdc in same st ,  hdc ,  hdc , now on other side. ,  5hdc ,  hdc , hdc , slst in last next leave tail 
Take yarn needle and sew in by going down the middle of the heart ❤ coming out tip this will help form the heart ❤ now sew on to ring 💍 weave in ends 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby boy blanket

 Granny squares are fun to make. Sure it has you crocheting in a square form but it later makes a beautiful creation. I made this baby blue ...