Friday, October 9, 2020

Seastar earrings

    This really cute idea came to me today trying to figure out new designs and for some reason I came up with earrings lol. Its a really fun quick gift for that special someone . I lucked out and had jewelry making materials already on hand but I know for sure you can get the hooks from any craft store. 
    I used to be in a jewelry business not too long ago and was gifted a jewelry kit in the package so I kept it figuring one day I might use it . 

    Have you ever used embroidery yarn its fun to use great for small projects. And inexpensive too for that matter

   Here is a picture of the finished items. I hope you like it.  Oh before I forget to mention I have another blog set up . This time its about me and my journey on living healthy and attempting to lose approximately 120+ pounds its long overdue. I chose to do something like this hoping to be accountable for myself and feeling better. This time Im not going to push myself so hard with the walking.
      So stay tuned and I will share when I get started on this journey on Sunday the 27th September 2020 . 
    
  Materials 
Lion brand bon bon color bright orange
Lion brand bon bon color bright pink
Embroidery floss color orange
Embroidery floss color pink
Embroidery needle 
Hook 2.5mm
Scissors

Abbreviations
Sc. Single crochet
Slst slip stitch
Ch. Chain
Rd. Round


With bon bon orange
Ch2
Rd. 1. In 2nd. 3sc (3sc)
Rd. 2. 2sc (6sc)
Slst to top of 1st sc do not break
3. Ch4 going back down chs slst in 2nd ch sc , sc then attach by slst in next st 
4. Ch4 going back down chs slst , sc , sc then attach by slst in next st 
5. Repeat number 3
6. Repeat number 3 
7. Repeat number 3 
Slst weave in ends 
You should have 5 point star 



Now take orange embroidery floss and attach fish hook 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby boy blanket

 Granny squares are fun to make. Sure it has you crocheting in a square form but it later makes a beautiful creation. I made this baby blue ...