Monday, September 30, 2019

Crochet wallet

      Well yesterday I posted on some of my Facebook groups for testing out a pattern I created a couple months ago only 1 person asked to test guess I cant complain that its only one its better than none . But if anyone here on my blog who is interested please feel free to comment on this post or look me up on Instagram creationsbymalindaco and I will send you a pdf of the wallet . Unsure what to name it . I'm thinking Snow white crochet wallet > I don't know feel free to submit ideas on what to call it . Here are a few pictures as to what it looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby boy blanket

 Granny squares are fun to make. Sure it has you crocheting in a square form but it later makes a beautiful creation. I made this baby blue ...