Saturday, October 5, 2019

My life



   Well its been a hectic few days since I last posted!! I hope everyone had am ok of a week . I myself decided to take a leap of faith and sign up for an event here in my area just did yesterday!! super excited cant wait !! Well I don't know about you but this will be my first event selling crafts made out of crochet . I will be making a different variety of things like newborn outfits and newborn shoes converse slippers and creative hats both child and adult. stitch and a fish stuffed toy. I'm thinking maybe my turkey placemats and silverware rings . I'm going to make some ear warmers and a few other things not going to get to carried away because I only have so much space I'm bringing a 4 foot table lol so if you are in the neighborhood of Zephyrhills , Florida drop on in November 2nd 10am to 4 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby boy blanket

 Granny squares are fun to make. Sure it has you crocheting in a square form but it later makes a beautiful creation. I made this baby blue ...